A Southern Grace: summation in six words?

April 15, 2008

summation in six words?

Yum

I've been asked by Sarah of Homemade to tell you folks six characteristics that describe me. Given my penchant for alliteration, I picked a letter to help me narrow the 239,049,283 words that describe me down to six.

This post is brought to you by the letter "p" and made possible by comments from readers like you.

1. perceptive
2. passive-aggressive
3. persnickety
4. proficient
5. practical
6. proud

and one to grow on...

7. parsimonious (I embrace it.)

I've also seen a few six-word memoirs in sentence form. Mine would probably change daily, but for now, I'll go with:

NORTHERN IN BODY, SOUTHERN IN SPIRIT.


Can you tell I miss my home?

5 comments:

LyB said...

Um, I had to google "persnickety" just to be sure I knew what it meant... Hey, I speak French in my everyday life, I've got an excuse! And now I know that I, too, am persnickety! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved that you used persnickety! I use that word all the time (and ahem, yes, I can be :)

Anonymous said...

I like your P words, have a few of them myself. Yes, it is obvious you miss home. Can't blame you though.

Emily said...

Where did you say you lived?

Peabody said...

LOL...brought to you by the letter P.