- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch kale, stems removed and leaves roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
First, in a medium pan, heat a splash of olive oil on medium-high until hot, then add the potato and season with salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally, 7 to 9 minutes, or until browned and slightly tender.
Add the apple and onion to the pan; season with salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes, or until slightly softened.
Add the kale and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until slightly wilted.
Add the mustard and water; cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until the kale has wilted and the water has mostly evaporated.
Transfer to a serving bowl or plate and garnish with the almonds. Enjoy!