Makes about 3 dozen
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzels pieces, crumbled
- 1 cup Cape Cod® Potato Chips, crushed
- 1/2 cup Emerald® Nuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces (1/2 cup) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 ounces (1/2 cup) peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, or butterscotch chips
Beat together the butter and shortening, then cream in the sugars.
Beat in the eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy; this will take a few minutes.
Carefully beat in the flour, soda, and salt until uniformly mixed, then fold in the pretzels, chips, nuts, and morsels with a spatula until evenly distributed.
Chill dough for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Drop or scoop dough in 1-ounce portions (about 2 tablespoons) onto prepared pan, leaving a couple of inches between each ball.
Bake 10-12 minutes, depending on your oven, or until just brown around the bottom edges.
Cool for a moment on pan, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.